This New Year’s Eve:
- My mum’s tarts and pies are DELISH.
- Barbecues are quite a waste of money.
- No one ever feels like barbecueing when there is a barbecue, leading to the waste of money.
- Band people like playing card games.
- Smoke from charcoal barbecue and strong backlights make amazing photos! (So much fun that I googled how to make smoke bombs and turns out it’s quite easy but that’s a story for another time.)
- I don’t have any New Year resolutions. Other than the screen monitor display resolution joke going around… no.
- Low alcohol tolerance.
- People spilling alcohol and using perfume to mask the odour resulting in feminine smells.
- People sleeping earlier than expected.
- People sleeping the latest with highest amount of alcohol drunk yet waking the earliest.
- Companionable silences.
- Guitars wandering from tune to tune on lazy afternoons.
Never too late to do a NYE’s blog post right? Right?